Black glitter kitchen tile stickers black glitter tile transfers - CHOOSE BETWEEN:
20 INDIVIDUAL STICKERS IN SIZE OF 15X15CM (6X6")
10 INDIVIDUAL STICKERS IN SIZE OF 30X20CM (12X8")
Just peel and place your tile sticker over a clean tile, each sticker will completely cover a tile of the same size.
* Tile stickers will give your tiled areas an entirely new look at a fraction of what it would cost to replace your existing tiles.
* Resistant to chemicals
* Can be cut with scissors - easy to trim around electric wall sockets, customised shapes and light switches
* Realistic looking effect people will believe these are real tiles.
* Waterproof, Oil-proof and resistant to temperature up to 80°C apply minimum 25 cm from the heat source
* These tile transfers can be used in the shower, backslash, kitchen, bathroom and around fireplaces and on coffee table tops
* Easy to clean
* Stickers are made with a dedicated ink to significantly reduce colour fading (Beware of tiles stickers that may not resist fading) buy with confidence
* NOT suitable to be used on worktops, floor tiles or kitchen tops
* NOTE: your stickers will give a good impression once stuck on tiles only, they do not look so attractive when arriving in an envelope so put them on your tiles and enjoy the look then.
Black glitter kitchen tile stickers black glitter tile transfers uk 6x6 or 8x12 inch
You will receive fitting instructions and reasonably priced wall tile transfers that have a great appearance and are easy to fit. 1000s SOLD - The product has already been used, in homes, restaurants, pubs, hotels and care homes throughout the world.
Click on the Check Out button and pay with PayPal for extra piece of mind.
Buy them now Before the price goes up again.
Black glitter kitchen tile stickers black glitter tile transfers uk 6x6" or 8x12" glitter Bathroom Tile decals 15x15 / 20x30 cm
Look great and at a really good price too!. Would have given 5 stars but peeling them off the thin backing paper took longer than it did to actually fit them! May I suggest scoring a corner of the backing paper on future batches to aid removal? I found they were easier to align and fit from the top right hand corner, rather than what the instructions suggested. Otherwise, very pleased with the product.